The admissions exam at the School will take place on 14 May 2011 (II intake). For more information regarding applying for grade 8 click here.
Announcement of Results II intake: 18 May 2011 (Wednesday):
– 3.00 pm at the School and on +359 2 974 3666 or +359 2 876 67 67
– 7.00 pm online at www.zlatarski.org
Announcement of results and the status of candidates: approved, approved under condition or not approved, based on the the ranking of candidates and the approval of the admission committee.
Enrollment for the I intake takes place in the period 19 May – 15 June 2011 at the school with:
- Document for completed year (gradebook or certificate for completed 7 grade)
- 4 pictures (document format)
- medical card
- paid first installment and a signed contract for tuition, after agreeing with the School Rules and Procedures
Candidates can register for the admissions exam every Tuesday and Thursday between 2pm and 4.30pm.
More information about the international programme Pre-IGCSE (8 grade) can be found here.
Applications forms for admission can be found here.
Good luck to all applicants!